Diabetic-friendly desserts

Jerome,
	During the summer months I whip up my own fruit sorbet in the food
processor.  I put in some frozen strawberries (about 1/2 a 1-pound bag), a
banana, and a cup of crushed pineapple in its juice and let it grind until
the whole mixture is smooth.  There's no need for sugar, and you can
probably use any other fruit combination you prefer.  It's truly a
delightful treat on a hot summer day.

Jane