Info please!

Hi there,

I have a few questions I am hoping someone can answer:

Does polenta freeze well, and how long does it keep in the fridge?

What do you do with miso, and if anyone has some good recipes could you
please post them, or send to me privately.

What is chipotle pepper paste?

I tried a recipe from the archives tonight; Polenta with Spicy black
beans, and sundried tomato pesto. It was exquisite! I highly recommend
it.

Thanks,
Linda