RE: Fwd: Non-Meat Sustitutes

Thank you Elle (and Liz) for the comprehensive listing of Non-Meat
substitutes!  :)
	However, if you are staying fatfree, then I would caution everyone
to read the labels carefully before purchasing the product.  The last time
I purchased any products from Loma Linda Foods or Morningstar Farms they
were loaded with fat.  Boca does make a fatfree product, but again, read
the label and make sure you are getting the one you want. (they make some
of their products with cheese)

Also, Gravy Quick (unless they changed the recipe again) contians fat.  I
used to like buying this product because I could skip adding the oil called
for in the directions and get a fatfree gravy.  Then they started adding
fats to the dry mix so I stopped buying it.  (if this has changed please
advise me)

Hope this helps someone,
Lynda

\*/ Mailto:Pixilated@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx \*/ Southern California \*/\*/ _@v
Sick and tired of feeling sick and tired?
The problem may be the foods you're eating:   http://www.celiac.com/