passover

I am still having trouble believing that things like wild rice and quiona are
kosher for passover.  The reason rice, corn, mustard etc are not used for
passover is simply because they "resemble" the forbidden grains and therefore
so as not to make a mistake they are forbidden.  Even beans and peas are
forbidden and these certainly are far from a grain like product.  I urge every
kosher person to check carefully with their local Rabbinic authority before
using these products.

Have a happy and kosher Pesach.

Peggy