Passover

Jessica wrote:

>   Since Andrea brought up passover, I'd like to request FF vegetarian
> passover recipes that anyone has.  That means no legumes, rice, soy
> products, corn products, and ofcourse grains.

Jessica, have a look at the newsgroup rec.food.cuisine.jewish. Passover is
in full swing there. Of course most of the stuff is neither vegetarian nor
FF, but there's a lot that can be adapted. Also, I recommend Debra
Wasserman's vegan Passover cookbook, whose name I forget at the moment. You
can find it by looking at the Vegetarian Resource Group's web site, at
www.vrg.org.

>   Andrea, I'd love to see the recipes you have and the article with the
> ruling on Quinoa.

I saw the article at www.kashrut.com, I'm sure that's where Andrea saw it,
too.

Be well, Hadass

Dr. Hadass Eviatar (XX)				mailto:eviatar@xxxxxxxxxx
National Research Council of Canada		Phone: (204) 984 - 4535
Institute for Biodiagnostics			Fax:     (204) 984 - 7036
435 Ellice Avenue, Winnipeg, MB, R3B 1Y6	http://www.ibd.nrc.ca/~eviatar
  -- Guard your tongue from evil, and your lips from speaking deceit  --
Psalm 32