Immunity Building Recipes

I'm new to the list, and this is the first time I have tried posting,
hope I'm doing it right.

Does anyone have any good recipes that include dark leafy green
vegetables.  The only one I am used to eating is spinach, but would like
to learn how to cook some of the others such as kale, and collard greens
(and I know there are others which I can't think of at the moment).   I
am a vegan, so I can't use recipes with any dairy products.

Karen Dulude