Silly me

Hi, all,

For Hadass and everyone who thought Sharon's spinach recipe sounded great and
wondered what happened to the beans, I apologize (after laughing at myself for
a few seconds).  You add the beans at the end, when the spinach is either
nearly wilted or the thawed stuff is heating through.  I was copying her
recipe and she writes even more sketchily than I did!  Hope you all enjoy it
now that it makes sense.  :)