potluck ideas

I'm going to a potluck in a few weeks & was wondering if anyone had ideas
for tried and true FF dishes which might appeal to a SAD audience.  The
archive has many possibilities, but I'd also thought I'd post my question
to the list to see if anyone has a favorite.  In return, I'll compile a
list of ideas which I could email to anyone who's interested.

Thanks!

Kristin

Kristin Bass                    ||   I think I'm making progress ...
The University of Michigan      ||    Last week I was overwhelmed with work.
Combined Program in             ||    This week I'm just whelmed.
Education and Psychology        ||
email: kmbass@xxxxxxxxx         ||                     Shoe, 10/13/92