Red Pepper Stew

I fixed Michelle's Red Pepper Stew last night. lt gets a big 10, it is
delicious.

I made some changes because of what I had on hand.  Used frozen sliced
yellow/red pepper with onion in place of fresh red peppers.  And I used red
lentils in place of green.  Also she said try 1/2 cup red wine in place of
using sherry for 1/4 cup.  I had a small jar of baby food prunes (for baking)
on hand so replaced the prune juice with that and added water to make the 6oz.

Both my husband and I thought this was great eating.  So thanks for the recipe
Michelle!

Barbara in FL