Seitan

Hi all. I am new to the group and relatively new to the veggie thing - going
vegan for health reasons - feel that God is leading me to be vegan as I am a
compulsive eater that is ADDICTED to meat and fatty foods.

Just tried seitan for the first time - was not expecting a rubbery
consistency (is it really supposed to squeak on your teeth?). Did I get a
bad batch or what, what is the best way to prepare it that you have found??

Thanks for your response,
Bob Cox
mailto:bobc_@xxxxxxx