vegan margarine

This is for Barbara in Florida. Willow Run has a soy margarine that is
vegetarian, my sister uses it. It is not ff though. Gram per gram it measures
the same fat content as the real stuff. The big argument here is that soy
products have the "good" types of fat, and the real thing has the "bad" fats.
I avoid fat as much as I can, so I don't get into "good" vs "bad". I hope this
helps you.