Summer Punch

I just came up with this recipe on a hot summer day, when I needed a
cool drink. And trust me, it will quinch your thirst.

Summer Punch

Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Refridgerate: 1 hour

Ingredients:
1 large watermelon
1 cup water
1 cup sugar
1 liter bottle chilled sprite

Directions:
   Scooppulp from watermelon, remove seeds, and mash pulp. Set aside 10
cups of the watermelon juice. Combine the water and sugar in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil and reduce heat: simmer for 5 minutes. Let cool. Add to
the watermelon juice and chill. Add Sprite just before serving.

Calories: 48