Dessert Sauce & #158

Thanks to all who sent the missing digest.  Much
appreciated.  Several copies are WAY better than no
copy!  :-)   And thanks to Lynne, whose dessert sauce
ideas sound yummy.  I have a bunch of fresh berries in
the fridge today that need eating; maybe I'll make a
"custard" for them tonight!  Mmmmmm, I'm getting hungry
already.  Haven't had breakfast yet....

Also, Kathleen your marinades sound delicious.  Can't
wait to try them.  Thanks to all for all your wonderful
ideas!

Ruth (in Chicago, where yesterday's drenching rain has
moved on and left us a beautiful day!)

Ruth C. Hoffman     ruthhoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking
new landscapes but in having new eyes."  --Marcel
Proust