Brown rice

Hello all!I just have one quik question.I eat alot of brown
rice.Lately,it's been comming out more like oatmeal when I cook it.real
mushy.I make it on the stove top.I fallow the directions and do it the
same way everytime.I can't figure out what it is.If anyone can help me
on this one of what I'm doing wrong I would be eternally greatful.It's
very disappionting to wait 45 mins.and have oatmeal/rice.TIA,chrisina