Re: Sauces

I don't have a good recipe for a sauce, but sort of a request.  There's a
store / restaurant that I go to occasionally here in the Atlanta / Emory
area called Rainbow.  They serve a dish of steamed veggies over brown rice
(which is unbelievably cheap and tasty) which you can get with miso
dressing.  The dressing is white with a creamy texture and probably high
in fat.  Does anyone have suggestions about how to duplicate it?

Elizabeth