corn bread

This is for Becky,

I did have a great fatfree recipe for cornbread BEFORE a hard drive crash.
I've checked all my paper recipes and can't find it there
either...........however, the recipe basically substituted fatfree yogurt for
the butter/oil and used egg whites instead of whole eggs.  Maybe you could
"play" with a favorite recipe and make the mentioned substitutions and see
what happens......hope this helps........

Suzanne