Re: brown rice miso

Hi everyone,
I  went to an organic store last nightlooking for some "fast food"  and
accidentally bought something called brown rice miso. Well I thought it
was just plain brown rice when I got it but when I tasted it it was sooo
salty. I mixed it with regular white rice (which I have been trying to get
away from) so it was edible. Now I have 1/2 pound of this stuff! Does
anyone know what it is and  what I can do with it?  -Allison