Chocolate "Ice Cream"

Last night I made Tony's chocolate-banana ice cream.
Oh, yes!  Yes yes YES!!!  It was yummy, and tasted
absolutely decadent.  The recipe was in digest #162, I
believe.  Now I'm wondering if I could make mocha ice
cream by adding a little coffee powder to the
mix....mmmmmm!
Thanks, Tony!

Ruth

Ruth C. Hoffman     ruthhoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking
new landscapes but in having new eyes."  --Marcel
Proust