summer main dish salad

I looked in the fridge to see what was available, I had cooked brown rice,
cooked white (navy) beans, and some leftover cooked carrots, so here is what
i came up with:

Bean and Rice Salad

About 2 - 3 cups each cooked rice and white beans
1 sweet onion, diced
1 cup leftover cooked carrots or whatever is around
1/2 cup sliced snow peas
1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
1/2 cup diced cucumber
couple of radishes, sliced

Dressing:

1/8 cup balsamic vinegar
1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
2 teaspoons good mustard
a couple tablespoons water
pinch of salt
pinch of dill or 1 teaspoon minced fresh
shake well and mix with salad ingredients.

Wash and dry lettuce leaves, line plate with lettuce and pile on the salad.

Jan Gordon