fatfree taco shells

I usually just make tostadas rather than tacos, but I have
done both. Preheat your oven or toaster oven to 450 degrees.
Take a regular soft corn tortilla, and put it directly on the
rack. For tostadas, lie it flat, and for tacos, drape it over
one of the rack's wires. You may need to moisten the tortilla
a bit to get it to drape in the right shape.

Then watch the shells like a hawk until they are crisp, but not
burnt. You'll need to turn the flat tostada shells once to
get an even crispness on both sides. Be careful, as the difference
between crisp and burnt shells can be 15 seconds or so.

You can make these a few hours ahead of time, though they will
lose a little crispness after a day or so.

Enjoy!
T Sconyers