Hot Air Popcorn

Like everyone else, I like my microwave popper.  I do have one complaint,
however:  when I spray the finished popcorn with Bragg's Aminos and
sprinkle it with nutritional yeast flakes, there's not enough for anyone
else!  (In fact, sometimes there's not enough for just me, either!  ;-P)
My little microwave wouldn't accomodate a bigger popper, but I wish I could
have--and use--one.  I love that stuff and even go on occasional popcorn
binges now because of the popper.  Before I got mine, I almost never ate
popcorn because it just seemed too much trouble to deal with the hot air
machine.  What a great way to have a perfectly healthy snack!

Jane