Re: Sweet potatoes

At 02:53 AM 7/6/98 -0400, K.T. wrote:
>Anyone have any good sweet potato recipes? I seem to have this habit of
>picking a couple up, baking them, and then not knowing what to do with
>them... All I can ever find are recipes for sweet dishes.

I could live on just plain baked sweet potatoes!  I grew up on those
wonderful tubers.  All of the recipes I have are also sweet so I can't be
of much help, but I'd love to have some alternative uses for them myself.

Monica  hstrynut@xxxxxxxxx
ICQ #2120658
My cool site of the month:  http://www.lp.org