Banana French Toast

Sigh...I was going to make my nephew banana french toast for breakfast this
morning but alas I seem to have misplaced the recipe....  I went to
www.vegsource.com because I was sure that I would be able to find it in
their recipe directory (since they have the listing of all of the recipes
found at www.fatfree.com and www.vegweb.com which are usually where I get my
recipes.  But it wasn't there so now I am appealing to everyone on the list
to see if anyone knows the recipe that I am talking about.

As I remember it, it was vegan and it had vlf.  If anyone can help me out I
would be forever in your debt.  Thanks.

Tuffy