fatfree oatmeal cookies

Here's a recipes I posted here way back.........under a different email
address and I believe it is in the archives.    This cookie is a soft almost
cakelike cookie - and I think it is very good.

Orange Oatmeal Cookies

                          2 whole egg whites
                          1 ripe banana
                          1/2 cup honey
                          1/2 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
                          1-1/2 cup oatmeal
                          1 cup flour
                          1 tsp baking soda
                          1/2 tsp cinnamon
                          1/4 cup chopped walnuts
                          1/2 cup golden raisins
                          1/2 tsp orange zest ( grated rind)
                          cooking oil spray

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Place 2 egg whites , 1 peeled banana, OJ in
blender  and blend 60 seconds until incorporated.  Put into large mixing
bowl, add honey.  Put in the oatmeal and flour and mix well.  Then add soda,
cinnamon, mix with wooden spoon.  Then add nuts, raisins and zest.

Place by teaspoonfulls on greased cookie sheet.
Bake 10-12 minute or until lightly brown.

NOTE:  When I made these, I omitted the nuts, I increased the cinnamon to 1
tsp and I also added 1 tsp. orange extract and I spooned out the batter by
tablespoons instead of teaspoons.