Cooking with sour cream

Eva -

I haven't had the problem of the sour cream curdling in a warm dish - I use
Knudsen brand, which I think is so delicious - my 19-year-old daughter
wouldnt even believe it was fatfree! I used to do McDougall, but my dairy
use it creeping up and this is one of the reasons.

Zoe in Santa Cruz

>Zoe, Your "Veggies in Paprikas, etc." sound wonderful but I have yet to
>make a warm dish with FF sour cream where the sour cream didn't curdle.
>(I've tried several brands.) The flavor is there but the appearance is
>unpleasant. I have tried just carefully warming with little success. Any
>suggestions? I've given up on sour cream sauces.
>Eva

Zoe Sodja

		*	*	*	*	*

"If there is no struggle, there is no progress.  Those who profess to favor
freedom and yet depreciate agitation are people who want crops without
plowing up the ground." - Frederick Douglas