Thanksgiving (Part 3)

Continued from part 2:

Gravy:  Simply thicken a good veggie broth (you may want to use chicked
flavored but not necessary) with flour.  Add salt pepper and poultry
seasoning to taste.

Stuffing (Dressin):  (I like lots of veggies in my stuffing and like to
add dried cranberries - sounds stupid but it is really good)
All measurements very approximate.

2 loaves bread cubed
2 egg equivalents
8 cups mushrooms slices
2 large onions chopped
5 cloves garlic chopped
6 stems celery sliced
1T or more poultry seasoning
1 C dried cranberries (or more)
1 1/2 cup veggie broth (approximate)
salt
pepper (optional)

Cook mushrooms, onions, garlic and celery in nonstick wok until celery
tender.  Add remaining ingredients. (Only add enough broth to make it
reasonable moist - not soupy)  Nuke a little to check the seasoning.
Adjust to your tastes Stuff into a casserole and bake like a custard in a
larger pan of water until center firm or bake in a pumpkin which is set in
a pan with about an inch of water.

Barb Beck
Barb.Beck@xxxxxxxxxxx