Thanksgiving (Part 3)

Continued from part 2:

Gravy:  Simply thicken a good veggie broth (you may want to use chicked
flavored but not necessary) with flour.  Add salt pepper and poultry
seasoning to taste.

Stuffing (Dressin):  (I like lots of veggies in my stuffing and like to
add dried cranberries - sounds stupid but it is really good)
All measurements very approximate.

2 loaves bread cubed
2 egg equivalents
8 cups mushrooms slices
2 large onions chopped
5 cloves garlic chopped
6 stems celery sliced
1T or more poultry seasoning
1 C dried cranberries (or more)
1 1/2 cup veggie broth (approximate)
pepper (optional)

Cook mushrooms, onions, garlic and celery in nonstick wok until celery
tender.  Add remaining ingredients. (Only add enough broth to make it
reasonable moist - not soupy)  Nuke a little to check the seasoning.
Adjust to your tastes Stuff into a casserole and bake like a custard in a
larger pan of water until center firm or bake in a pumpkin which is set in
a pan with about an inch of water.

Barb Beck