My Parents Don't Want Me To Be A Vegetarian! What Do I DO?!

Hello Everyone,
	My name is Andrea.  I am STRONGLY believe in Vegetarianism except my parents
are against it.  They don't understand why I want to become one and in turn
say that I have to eat meat.  Please! Help me!  What can I do to convince them
that this is the way of life that I have chosen and am not going to change
just becuase of them?

-Andrea