EnerG egg replacer

Amy writes -
>I'm not having any luck with the Ener G Egg Replacer. I've tried it in
>brownies twice. The first time I made them they were soupy in the
>middle. The second time, a layer of liquid was bubbling on top of the
>brownies when I pulled them out of the oven and their consistency was
>all wrong. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

I have never had problems with EnerG egg replacer in baked goods.  I
suggest you double-check that amount of egg repalcer you are using -
perhaps you have misread the label and are adding too much water?
The egg replacer has done well in cookies, cakes, pancakes and quick breads
for me for at least two years now.  I have gone through at least two boxes
of the stuff in just the last year.  It does well in veggie meat loaves,
too and veggie meat balls.
Also, are you in an altitude area?  Sometimes this can affect the way
things bake.  Have the temperature of your oven checked.  It may be off
just enough to affect a more sensitive ingredient than regular eggs.
Good luck.
Susan