bread machines, soy milk and cheese

I know many of you use and love bread machines.  I'm beginning to like
the idea of making my own bread since it is one of my favorite things to
eat.

Could you please give me suggestions on quality machines and prices.
Also, the basics on how it works.  Is it just put the ingredients in the
machine and the finished product is dough ready to bake?

My favortie soymilk is vanilla Westsoy, I even like plain, never tried
carob.

My absolute favorite soy cheese is Nu Mor mozzorella, sorry I'm not sure
of the brand name, its home in the fridge, I'm pretty sure that Nu Mor
is correct.

Karen