RE: Is it just me?

Missy,
I don't like nutritional yeast either when it's used as a substitute for cheese.
To me it doesn't taste anything like cheese and too much of it _is_ disgusting.
However, I do like it in other ways and in fact I use it quite a lot.  I mix it
in with eggs or egg substitutes to give a deeper flavor; I use about one TBS or
less per two eggs.  I add it to soups, such as split pea soup, and it gives a
richer flavor to the soup, as well as providing B vitamins and protein.  Also,
my cats love it and it keeps the fleas away.

Marin