Sprouted-wheat bread

I was wondering if someone could help me with a recipe for
sprouted-wheat bread.  I am a huge fan of Manna bread.  The only problem
is that it is quite expensive ( also the hfs I buy it at only has it
frozen).  What I remember of the recipe that I have seen for this is
that the wheat-berries are sprouted and ground.  I don't think that
there was any flour in it at all.  I also think that it was barely
cooked or cooked in a very temp. oven.  Any help with a recipe similar
to this would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,  Angi