Re: Non-stick cookwear

Hi Monica,

<<
 I need a new non-stick pan and want something that will really hold up
 and am willing to pay more for something good. Can anyone on the list
 make a recommendation?  >>

I've been using a set of Scanpans for about a year now and they're excellent.
Scanpan is a little hard to find - if you need an address e-mail me.

I usually use spray, but have cooked without spray or oil with no problems.

Good luck!!

Ken Guilette
KGuilette@xxxxxxx