re: unsub

Ann,

Why don't you stay on the list?  I think there will be plenty of
other people who will donate money to cover the costs. If you
are getting useful information out of the list, there is no reason
to unsubscribe.

If you feel guilty about staying without donating, why not try out
the list for 6 more months, say, then decide whether to contribute
$$ or unsubscribe?  I don't think Michelle wanted to pressure people
into feeling guilty, so please feel welcome here!

-Kelly Carney