soy milk containers

If you're talking about the asceptic packaging that most soy and rice milks
come in, they are indeed recyclable (other things such as juice boxes, the
mori nu tofu packages, etc. also fall under this category).  My curbside
recycling doesn't take it, but my co-op does.  Maybe you can convince the
store where you buy the soy milk to start collecting the packaging for
recycling.  I'm sure there are others on the list who could give you more
suggestions for ways to get these recycled.  -Rosemary