Pressure Cooking Cookbook

I love getting packages in the mail!  The UPS guy delivered my order from
Amazon yesterday--and it included the book Vegetarian Cooking Under
Pressure.  Unfortunately, my pressure cooker hasn't arrived yet.  Lots of
great-sounding recipes in the book and it includes several great tips and
suggestions for meal planning (always a problem for me).  After leafing
through the book last night, I can see that risotto will become a staple in
my house--pressure cooker techniques make the preparation so fast.

After I try a couple of the recipes in my new cooker (when it finally
arrives), I'll post some here.  Does anyone use more than one pressure
cooker at home?  I can see that maybe a second would be useful.

--Karen