ff: onions and the kitchen aid

The best way I have found to chop onions without tears is in the food
processor.  I have a Cusinart and I love it.

I have had a Kitchen Aid Mix Master for about 25 years.  I love it for
mixing everything.  I regularly use it for bread kneading wiht no problems.
I might have to mix/knead in 2 batches, but it's well worth the slight
delay.   This machine is a work hore that has never let me down.

--
Gloriamarie  writing to you from San Diego, the "Acts of God Themepark"
where the weather is once again perfect and you won't hear me complaining,