Dumplings

Bronwyn asked about some dumplings he was served at a party - what he described
sound like what I call potstickers.  They are in a light wonton wrapper as he
described, stuffed with very thinly cut veggies and steamed until warmed thru.
I serve them with a teriyaki dipping sauce or a tamari.  It has been a while
since I made them, so I am reluctant to post anything right now - don't have
parties much.  Anyway, look for potstickers and see if you get these yummy
little dumplings.  One thing - they are often stuffed with pork!  Be careful!
Susan