Oil & Butter Substitutes

Hi all;

We got a Bread Maker for Christmas and we're trying to learn how to convert
recipies to fat free (or at least low fat).  I've used applesauce, prune
puree, and FF yogurt to replace half of the oil or butter, but when I try to
go further than 50 % the recipe turns out heavy and "soggy".

Do any of you have some standard "Rules of Thumb" for converting recipies.

TIA
Ken