Re: MacDougall's

McDougall's Maximum Weight Loss Book doesn't allow many foods that his other
books allow.   I like the salads and some of the side dishes.   I find the
maximum weight loss plan too difficult to follow.   I like my breads,
pastas, and sweets.   His other cookbooks have more variety.   As in all his
books, adjust the spices to your liking.   I find many of their recipes too
bland and others too spicy.   Good luck.

Love Marilyn