ddealing with sugar withdrawl

I work in a nursing home and over the holidays I succumbed to lots (
probably 2-3 pieces per day!)of fat filled chocolates that families
brought in to say "thanks" to the staff -- I was doomed from the first
piece early in December and think I must be addicted to sugar -- any
ideas to HELP??  I crave sugary foods, most of which are also FAT...no
doubt my occasional lethargy is related and lack of discipline...HELP if
you can!! thanks - Diana in St. Louis