Reply to Am I Alone

No, Susan you are not as far as I am concerned.  I also watch my fat
intake, but am not strictly a vegan.  I do eat meat occasionally, and
must have butter (light whipped) on my potatoes.  Never did eat eggs
or drink milk.  I am limited to vegetables because of health problems
and have to avoid any that are raw and of course corn is a no-no.  Outside
of butter which is not an every day occurrence, I have never eaten much fat
and still have high cholesterol.  I do make a lot of fat-free foods i.e..
Macaroni and Cheese using fat free milk, margarine, and cheese.  Just spice up
with salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder.  Tastes great.