Re: Am I all alone?

Susannah --

Glad to see your e-mail this morning, as I was beginning to wonder if I was
all alone, too! I am vegetarian, but not vegan, which means I still cook with
skim (dairy) milk and eggs. I have been trying to keep my fat intake to 25 -
30 grams/day, and have used a number of great lowfat recipes from this list to
do so -- but I am not on a no-fat diet, nor am I looking to start one. I'm not
a follower of anyone's diet plan either, except my own. This list provides
lots of useful information; what seems extraneous to me I just skip.

Don't give up! I think there are lots of us out here, quiet but present, all
sifting through this information to find what works for us.

Cheers!

Cary