vegan cookbooks

Hi Asha, greetings from Ithaca!

Here are some cookbooks I like:

Fatfree and Delicious by Robert Seigal
Not exactly vegan, some recipes use honey, you can subsitiute barley malt
syrup if you prefer.  And, not exactly fatfree, he uses nuts in some
recipes.  But I use many of his recipes and enjoy them.

The Higher Road to Health by Lindsay Wagner and Ariane  Spade (??)
Definietly vegan, very interesting..  I love the Chiilean black eye pea and
winter squash stew.  Yum, and not bland at all.  Also she has some good
cookies, and great pancakes, etc.

Regards,   Jan  (jrg14@xxxxxxxxxxx)

EcoVillage Ithaca, NY looking for people to help plan,
and live in, the second neighborhood group. for info:
http://www.cfe.cornell.edu/ecovillage/ or jrg14@xxxxxxxxxxx