Re:Cavatelli & Broccoli

Actually the idea came from

I just substituted mixed frozen veges for the frozen broccoli.

Hi, all,

I found some frozen cavatelli in my local supermarket made by Italian
It's dairy-free but not vegetarian - it's got eggs - but the fat content
still 5% according to the label.  I cooked up the full pound for the
three of
us, added what amounted to a little more than a small package of thawed
broccoli and a healthy sprinkle each of Butter Buds and garlic powder,
it well and voila!  A delicious, healthy, filling and FAST lunch.  My son
me suspiciously while I added the Butter Buds (I told him the truth -
butter...stuff") and then told me, "This would be pretty good if it
have the broccoli in it."  <Sigh>  At least he ate it.

Becca - rlamm@xxxxxxxx
"God, I love those people," Col. Jack O'Neill,
speaking of the Nox - Enigma

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]