Where do I download Fatfree recipes

Hello everyone - Can anyone please tell me if there is a place to download
the FATFREE recipes submitted to this list - after they have been busted or
formatted? What is the exact address please?
If there is no place, is there any way of getting them besides cut & paste.
I have Mastercook Version 3.0 Any other place on the web I can download low
fat and fat free recipes that you know of?
I hope you feel better Sooz. Happy valentines day to all you great ladies
out there. Thank you so much -  Cajun Joe