online nutrition/exercise diary site

Hi all,

I recently visited www.softwatch.com and downloaded their free
DietWatch software.  It's a very nice diet/exercise log that
calculates the nutritional content of your overall diet and keeps a
log of your exercise, weight, etc.  It lets you add your own exercise
activities and add the food database.  There are discussion forums and
it is possible to share nutritional data on foods not in the database.
So far, I am very impressed with their program, though I've just
started using it.  I think the feature to share nutritional data is a
strong point.

I rarely recommend www sites, but I was very impressed with this one.

http://www.softwatch.com

--
Michelle Dick             artemis@xxxxxxxxx              East Palo Alto, CA