Spinach

Hi!

For the past few months I have just been an observer of the list and have
gotten a lot of great ideas.  Unfortunately I'm still in school which
makes it hard for me to have time to experiment with everything.  But I
have just bought a huge bag of spinach from Costco to use for salads but
I don't think I'm going to be able to eat that much salad before it goes
bad.  Do you have any ideas of what I could do with it, recipes, or how well
it freezes?  Thanks in advance:)

Emily