Re: pasta substitute

What do you want to replace, pasta or your boyfriend?

>>> <JSiegel@xxxxxxx> 02/12 10:49 AM >>>

This is probably the weirdest question of all. I have a boy/friend who cannot
stand the taste or texture of pasta, and that happens to be my favorite food.
Can anyone suggest any sort of substitute, besides rice?

I appreciate it.

NEA Business & Finance
Phone:   202-822-7069
E-mail:    Jsiegel@xxxxxxx
Only the individual sender is responsible for the content of this
message, and the message does not necessarily reflect the position
or policy of the National Education Association or its affiliates.