French Fries

Hello,
I was writing to see if anyone has heard the rumor that the French fries
sold at fast food chains (e.g., McDonald's) are dipped in lard at the
processing plant before being shipped to the local restaurants where they
are fried in vegetable oil?  I would like very much to know if that is
true.  Thanks, Deb

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]