FF Cheese

I've seen a posting or two that used ff cheese in recipes. I can't seem to
find the "mainstream" ff cheese I used to use. Like Healthy Choice or I
think even Kraft. (I'm relatively certain they're all made by the same
company...which is probably owned by Microsoft...)

Anyway...What happened? I like to shop at one place -- the Monster Grocery
Store. And going from HFS to grocery store to wherever doesn't appeal to
me. Is FF cheese still around?

Beverly Brandt                        Director of Training

Tri-Tek Information Systems, Inc      St. Louis, MO
bevbrandt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx              bbrandt@xxxxxxxxxxx